Sunday, May 2, 2010

Goin' to the Temple

I looked outside and found my 2 kids had escaped...again. Zion and Anjuli were walking hand in hand down the sidewalk. I yelled, "Anjuli, where are you going?" to which she said, "we're getting married in the temple!" I couldn't help but laugh. I feel so grateful that they are such good friends (despite the biting, hitting, and hair pulling...)Anjuli was sorely dissappinted when I told her she couldn't marry Zion. "But I love him!" she said. When she got over not marrying Zion she said, "Fine, I'll marry Daddy then." Oh boy, here we go again...
Yesterday we went to Ho'omaluhia to feed the ducks. The kids had a great time, although the ducks were pretty aggressive.
We even fed the fish! Apparently they like bread, too :)

Fun family day. I love playing with my family, it's the best.

2 comments:

Olivia McCord said...

So adorable. My boys like to escape a lot too.

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! That is the funniest thing ever :) I love it!!! Sorry Anjuli, your Daddy's taken too ;) hehe. Jk. I want to visit Hawaii!!! It makes me miss NZ so I want to see what it's like even MORE!!! :)