Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! I had a really great one, thanks to Zui. He was up with the kids each time they woke up so I could sleep. Then he cooked us puffy pancakes for breakfast--yum!
This was the big surprise: He bought me a new pair of capris and 2 new shirts! The best part is that he actually shopped with ALL 3 kids and went to a million different stores looking for just the right outfit for me :) How cute is that?!
Today was great cause I got to play with my kids and have fun with them, excluding all the dirty work.
p.s. Zeya is a quick little crawler now, and getting into everything...big brother isn't too happy about that...("No, MY trains!")

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Way to go, Zui!

Darth Mama said...

I wonder if Zui could shop for me too? I like his style. You look cute as usual.