Sunday, September 18, 2011

Anjuli's Photo Shoot


Anjuli wanted me to take lots of pictures of her a few days ago. She dressed up in several of her princess dresses. I never told her how to pose, she picked all the poses herself.
Here she said to me, "Mom, you'll need to get down low for this one, because I'm gonna do a low one."
Where does she come up with this?? I've never "posed" for her, we don't have those kinds of magazines around...we don't even have cable. Yet she knows exactly how to act in front of a camera!

Oh how I love my Anjuli :)

2 comments:

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

Haha! I love it. Girls must just be born with it. I've been really embarassed sometimes with poses Jocelyn comes up with when I've said nothing more than, "Stand here so I can take your picture."

Just Charming said...

This is so cute! How come I only get pictures of boys in their underoos? Ha ha... you get those, too, I know :)

Thank you for the brownies (which I did not share :) ) and for the very touching card. You are so sweet, Jenn. It was good to see you and I'm sorry that we couldn't invite you in. Things have just been hectic with all the cold and sickness consuming our family. I do appreciate your visit, kindness, and friendship my dear.

Mahalo