Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Utah: Catching up with Friends

 It was so nice to catch up with people we hadn't seen in years...  Plus we went to soo many cool parks!  Wow, Hawaii is totally lacking in that department...  Anyways here we are at some castle park in American Fork spending time with Zui's best friend, Matt and his fiance just a few days before they got married!!


I'm so glad I got to see my good friend from high school, Jen Clement.  Our babies are just a few weeks apart.


Jen has 4 boys so Zion and Zeya were in boy toy heaven.  Anjuli kept asking where all the princess toys were...


 Jasmine and Henry trying to share.


More fun with friends: we had a get together with the Lindgren's and Kongaika's. 

Annisha, Meilani and I were great friends back in Hawaii.  

It was so neat to reconnect with them.  This trip has been a blast for the kids because everywhere we visit there are a ton of kids and toys to play with.  I don't think my kids have ever jumped on so many trampolines before!  

No comments: