Sunday, June 3, 2012

Utah: Fun and Drama


 Jas and Becca took us to this awesome indoor swimming pool.  It has everything: lazy river, water slides, umbrella showers, kiddie section...my kids were thrilled.  Unfortunately just before we got in Anjuli had her hand in the inside crack of a door that got closed--all the way.  Three of her fingers were purple and paper thin.  She screamed, we were trying to comfort her but thought maybe we should go get it checked out just in case something was broken.  So..Zui and Jas took her to the ER while I tried to watch 3 babies in the water (sans floaties).  Well it was going okay until I saw Zion's heading sort of bobbing.  He was getting carried away in the current of the lazy river.  I yelled to the lifeguard "go save my son!"  He said, which one is he?  I pointed and he...tweeted his whistle.  Luckily, some woman with brains caught him and saved him.  I was so mad--I thought lifeguards were supposed to jump in after the drowning!





Well, aside from everything the kids still had a great time.  Zion loved this alligator slide.

 Jason came back after a little while and told us no broken bones.  He helped with the kids in the water.  Zeya really took to to Jas.  This is my all-time favorite picture of all the ones we took in Utah ;)


These pics are from the Veteran's Memorial Park in West Jordan.  I swear, Utah has the best parks!  The kids had such a great time.  Jas & Becca treated us to dinner at Cafe Rio and we picnicked here.  It was so nice to just let the kids run and play and be able to talk with Jas & Becca.


Jasmine played here the whole time ;)


 Love Breanna's face here ;)  The kids are having so much fun playing with their cousins.

No comments: