Sunday, May 25, 2014

Ezekiel at 11 months


 This has been a good months for Ezekiel.  He has been pretty darn happy pretty much all the time.  He makes life so much fun over here.  He loves talking and babbling all day and says things like "eesh, and woosh".  A few weeks ago he started saying "Hi!" while waving his hand vigorously.  It is so cute.  He greets you several times a day, any time I leave a room or go upstairs and come back to see him again he tells me hi. 

Last night in the bath he handed me a toy and I said "What's that?" and right away he repeated me and said "Wazat"!  It was so funny.  Zekiel's diet consists of yogurt and pears, and just recently french toast and scrambled eggs with syrup (please no lectures about sugar before age 1 :)  I am just happy he eats something!!  He still prefers dirt and rocks and he loves pulling up things out of my garden (*sigh).  Oh, and he has been walking for about the last month!!  I have never had an early walker so it is pretty fun.  In the last month we've watched him go from wobbly first steps to walking like a pro.  What a fun stage of life for him, and us!  We sure love this boy and just can't get enough of him.










No comments: