Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day


 Happy Mother's Day!  The kids woke me up singing "Mother I love you..." and held out breakfast: an omelet and yogurt.

They could hardly wait for me to come downstairs.  They had decorated the house with little hearts and notes everywhere.   Anjuli's card read" Dear Mommy, I love you more than anything.  And I love you because you are my most favorite mom and because you are the most luckiest mom on earth."  Zion's card said, "Dear Mom, I love you forever and ever, and that is a very long time."
 Zui bought me flowers, a balloon and matching bracelet and earrings (that I actually like!!).  
When Zui showed me this picture right after taking it I immediately  broke out in tears.  I just couldn't believe they were all mine.  Anjuli was right, I really am the luckiest mom on earth.
I thought this picture of me actually dressed and kids all churchy would look better...but after a long day of church nobody was in the mood to take a picture :)  Oh well.  Feeling very blessed to be a mother, and for my wonderful mother who raised me.

No comments: