Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Jazzy turns 3!


Happy Birthday to my baby girl!  Jazzy was so excited for her birthday.  Although she refuses to turn three.  We would tell her "Jazzy you're 3 now!" And she'd say, "No I NOT!  I 2!!!"  

Jazzy opened up this wiggle car for her birthday.  I know it's blue, but the pink one cost $15 more!  At first she didn't like it but now it is all the rave over here and is constantly being played on and fought over.


Check out my cake.  See? No frosting.  Right before serving I got out the pressurized canned whipped cream and squirted on some fancy frosting.  Now that is easy, and easy is just what I need now a days :)

Jazzy opened up a Frozen coloring book, and princess flashlight.  Every kid LOVES flashlights!

At night we had a simple birthday party.  We were just going to have Grandpa and Apo over for cake and icecream but ended up inviting over 2 neighbor friends at the last minute, Ashyln and Lili.  





Zui's sister, Lehua w/Blayze

Apo Grandpa with Astryd and Zekiel



 Sure love my baby girl!  She is getting all grown-up now and is constantly telling me, "Mommy, I BIG!"  Happy Birthday, Jazzy!


No comments: