Friday, December 12, 2014

Anjuli turns 8!!

I can't believe my baby girl is eight!!  Such a fun, special day for Anjuli.  We spent the day going to Waikele to ride the trolley, and got some icecream.









The next day Anjuli had a birthday party.  Including ours, we had 16 kids!!  It was busy, but fun.  Zui kept making up all these games on the spot.









Do you see this ghetto birthday cake?  The more kids I have the simpler their cakes get.  Plain Jane cake mix cake, then after we dished it into the kids bowls I squirted some whipped cream on top.  Surprisingly the kids all loved it and were crazy about the canned whipped cream!






What a fun day.  I sure love my Anjuli! 

1 comment:

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

Jenn, you are so amazing. You just keep going and going! Your blog always inspires me. Thanks!