Sunday, December 21, 2014

December play and parties

December has been a busy month!!  Christmas parties galore, love this Season :)

Ward Christmas party pic


Kim ohana Christmas party.  Grandpa dressed up as Santa and handed out presents!

Niki Hugo is my dear friend who has been coming every Tuesday for a couple of hours to give me a hand.  She takes the kids to the park, watches the kids, and helps with sewing projects!  The kids just love her and I so appreciate the relief I get.


Dec 19, Ice Palace fun!  The kids school, MBTA, had a school party here.  It's the closest we get to snow!




Dec. 20, my students played in "Maiaohe Wonderland," in the highly decorated Kim garage. 

 Dec 21, beach trip with our friends the Fenn's.




 Zion was so excited he got to go surfing.  That's him riding the wave!!

No comments: