Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crazy Katie

My friend Katie is the funniest person I know. My abs hurt from laughing so much this past week. Every morning she sang to Zion:"Good morning, good morning, Zion's such a very special boy. Day's dawning, stop yawning, you're so much more handsomer than a frog." I know, it doesn't rhyme.

Katie makes the perfect Aunt. She gave Anjuli a bath and filled it way high with water and added tons of bubbles. Then she got in the tub with Anjuli to show her how to have a good time... she got a little wet in the process :)

Feeding Zy Zy is sometimes a scary task...

"You're doing good, Jenn."

I drove Katie around the North Shore and told her I wasn't a very good driver. After that point she kept giving me positive reinforcements every 5 minutes or so to boost my self esteem.

Anjuli loved having Katie around. They became the best of friends really quickly.
We'll miss you, Katie! Come back soon!

No comments: