Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Top Ten Reasons I am Like My Mother

1. I wear yellow rubber gloves
2. I listen to the Mo Tab on days other than Sundays
3. I snitch (check out the pic)
4. I love to bake Sibyl's rolls, and dessert
5. I play piano
6. I cross-stitch
7. Who needs a timer? Things are done when they "smell" done
8. I give my kids tuck-ins
9. I love to go for walks
10. I say the following phrases, just like she used to say to me:
"Do you know how much I love you?"
"How'd you get to be so beautiful?"
"Eat your veggies--they're good for you!"
"...But I made it just for you!"

I LOVE YOU MOM! Thanks for being the best Mom ever!!!

4 comments:

United Seven said...

Hilarious! I could "ditto" all of them except the timer - Kenny forces me to use a timer when make chocolate chip cookies.

Ramona said...

Jenn, this is priceless! Thanks so much for writing your Top 10 reasons! I hope I'll always be a Mom you WANT to be like!
Love Forever,
Mom (Your Mom Forever)

Corina said...

Jenn, that's so sweet! I always tell Vaughn that snitching is just part of who I am...it's in my genes! Great pic of you and Mom. And, yes, after seeing the pic of Papa and Zion, I think they do look alike!

Laura said...

Your mama sure is cute. My parents said they just say yours.