Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jenn's Trip to Oregon

Jenn's mini-vacation! I spent 3 days in Oregon attending a friend's wedding and visiting my family. It was so much fun! Although I completely wore myself ragged doing things and trying to see everyone, it was totally worth it. I finally got to see my sister's twins! They are 6 months old already: Ashley and Ammon. I still can't believe she handles twins!
I don't know how my sister does it. Just feeding the twins took some coordination.
This is baby Eve and Adam--I mean Evie and Jacob....."and they were not ashamed."
Ryan, sporting his pink doo-rag, just helping out with the dishes.This is my brother Carl and his cute family. Zion at this point was pretty tired.
Poor thing! He was such a trooper, staying up til way late and being trotted around everywhere I went. Thank you, Zion!

2 comments:

Corina said...

Jenn, that was *so* much fun having you here! Maybe next time we should fly Juj, Poogs & me out to have a girls weekend in Hawaii...then we'd REALLY have a good time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time! Did you cut Baby Z's hair?! Where did his natural afro go?? Lol