Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Big Sister Syndrome

Anjuli makes the best big sister. I am always finding her next to Zeya where she is giving him kisses, a blankie, graham crackers...hmm... Zion also loves giving kisses to Zeya. Whenever he hears Zeya cry he'll run to find him and give him a big kiss. What a sweetie!

Anjuli is real protective of her baby brother, it is so cute. She loves curling up next to him and pretend to sleep with her arm around him.

Playtime!

One of many kisses...
It's hard to remember when my big girl was as small as Zeya. She's grown up so much!

My darling little girl, singing lullabies to baby brother.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness. He's GROWN like crazy!!! I love how the others get along so well. Isn't that awesome!!! I love it.

Corina said...

Wow, Jenn, Anjuli is SUCH a sweetie!! What a good, protective, loving sister. Hopefully she'll always stay that sweet!