Sunday, October 11, 2009

Chris' Wedding

Zui, me and baby Zeya got to take a trip to Utah for my brother's wedding! We had a 4 hour layover in Portland so we crashed on the benches. Zeya did great on the plane, he slept and ate the entire time--phew!


On Monday we stopped by to visit with our friends the Kongaika's and the Lindgren's. It was great seeing them again.



On Tuesday, October 6th, Chris got married! He married a really sweet girl, Brittany. They are perfect for eachother.



One more swing pose :) Even Zeya got to join in on the fun!

happy family

Izaiah Ivan with Daddio Ivan.

Evie, Corina, Mom and me.

The entire Jones family (minus all the grandchildren)

Congrats, Bud! We're so happy for you!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Congrats to Chris!

Britters and Parx said...

OH my goodness I am so sad that I didn't know that you were HERE!!! All the way from Hawaii! I would have loved to see you!!! And how fun to see your missionary parents! Dang, Dang, Dang!! Will you tell me next time?? =)

Brit