Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Day Prep

Zui took the two kids to a pumpkin patch nearby. They loved it!
The same day Zui took the 3 kids to the park (don't I have a great husband?!) Bet you didn't know 3 kids could fit in a single stroller! nah, just kidding, Zui took Zeya out after he saw my reaction ;)

Time to find a Halloween Costume! Zui thought it would be great (meaning, cost effective) if Zion wore the same monster costume as he did last year (mind you, he was only 7 months old then). Somehow Zui squeezed my chubby little guy into it, but I'm not quite convinced it will work for this year...
His cheeks were squished into the hood of the costume--too funny!
Anjuli found a Superman costume and insisted on trying it on. She's really excited for Halloween, and when asked what she wants to be she always says, "Stickers!" hmm....

4 comments:

Olivia McCord said...

I've totally put my newborns in the basket under the stroller - very resourceful;) Love the costumes. Thank you so much for the Jamba Juice certificate! You are MY wonderwoman.

Unknown said...

awesome. I might have to put baby #2 in the basket and save on buying a double stroller! haha! I think Zion is a cute stuffed dragon! Good luck finding a costume! :P

Mel and Nate said...

Hey Jen! Congrats on your new little boy! Your family is so cute and we miss you! Thank you for the potty training advice as well.:) You are such a cute mom!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Cute kids!! Love the stroller picture - too funny!! I can't believe Zeya is a month already!! Where does the time go?