Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Zion!

Zion turned 3 on St. Patrick's Day. He was so excited for his birthday to come months before, so I was relieved when we finally made it to his big day. All the kids loved these streamers hanging above the stairs. They kept going through them over and over again.
We always have some green St. Patty's decorations for his birthday. These glasses were a hit.
Present time! Zion loved his blue flashlight that I bought for $1 at Walmart, batteries included. He had a great time playing with it all day looking under all sorts of things. And big surprise, the batteries were dead by the end of the day!
Buzz Lightyear! Zion is Really into Buzz right now. So I found him this puzzle and a few other Buzz things. He even got a birthday card from Aunty Cindy with Buzz stickers on it that he was completely ecstatic about! Thanks Cinds!
Other favorite gifts were: a box of fruit snacks, a box of Capri Suns, and a few small trucks and cars we picked up at a garage sale. I think the food was his favorite though :)
Then we headed to Chuck E Cheese.
Zion loved every minute.
Chuck E even came to wish Zion a happy birthday!
Afterwards we went home and sang to Zion. We ate cupcakes with little Buzz toothpicks sticking out. Zion loved having the day be all about him.
I can't believe my little boy is 3 already! I feel like my kids are soo old! haha...

Things I love about Zion:


I love his laugh, it's so adorable and very contagious.

I love how he loves "Big Jet" (from little einsteins) and is always "catching" him.

I love that he can sleep anywhere. He fell asleep on my knee just today.

I love it when he says, "a-course!!" to any question I ask him.

I love his giddy giddy (cowlick) in his hair

I love watching him and Anjuli play together.

I love his hugs, he is such a cuddler.


We sure love you ZyZy! You bring lots of joy to our family :)



No comments: