Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Zeya and the Lizard

There are always plenty of lizards in our backyard (which the kids love), but this was the first time one ever jumped on to play piggyback.

Zeya was oblivious to the whole thing, which made it even funnier. We were rolling laughing, and poor Zeya had no idea why everyone kept laughing and looking at his back. He just kept turning around in circles wondering what was going on.
Then he went back to playing, not even noticing the lizard climbing up his back.
How could you not feel that??!
Still doing his thing, just watering the garden. The lizard was probably on him for 5 minutes or so, we could not believe it.
Doesn't that just make your skin crawl?
Uneventful for Zeya, a good laugh for the rest of us. He continued his day happily playing with water. I love how water can easily entertain for hours :)
Anjuli posing for the camera. "Take a picture of me!!"
Thanks Zeya for being the lizard's best friend!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Arg. That does make my skin crawl. I never did get used to all the Hawaiian critters.

BTW Your kids ARE getting so grownup. Zion is 3!

Zui said...

I love water, what a lizard on my back, I need the pink teapot, my back is itchy, mom why is my pants falling off, I need more water! I love how the minds of these little ones operate, it's still amazing even when I see it everyday.

PS. Jenn aren't you glad that our boys can handle, maybe I can make them real men yet.

Just Charming said...

YIKES! I can't believe that you just laughed and took pictures... I would have been freaking out! Screaming... get it off! get it off! :)