Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Super Surprise Package

We got a big surprise package in the mail yesterday from Aunty Becca. She sent it for Zion's birthday, and then added a "few" more things so the other kids would have new toys, also. Check out this loot! We got: 3 packs of mini M&M's, 3 new books, 3 puzzles, 3 easter straws, sidewalk chalk, princess lipstick, a red skirt for Anjuli, pirate pajamas and a train for Zion. The kids were in heaven, it was like Christmas all over again.
This is Anjuli saying, "Mommy please let me eat the m&m's, I'm not sick anymore I promise." She threw up several times the night before...
I gave in. For FHE dessert the kids ate their m&m's,
which they LOVED.


Zion couldn't wait to put on his pirate pajamas.
He was so funny! He just kept posing and saying, "Argh" and showing us his sword.

What a cute pirate he makes!
Thanks so much Aunty Becca! You made my kids day!

No comments: