Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baby Jasmine

Announcing the birth of baby Jasmine Magdalene Leimomi Xiao-Ling Kim!
Born May 14th, 2011 at 8:15pm
8lb, 22 in long

Magdalene Leimomi is my Grandmother's name. I thought it was so cool my Grandma had a Hawaiian middle name--her father served his mission in the Hawaiian islands. Leimomi means "lei of pearls."
Xiao-Ling translates to "morning bells." Yep, she's our little alarm clock :)


The kids sure love her.

My midwife, Dr. Lori Kimata, weighing Jasmine.

Support team: Doula Leanne and Dr. Lori.



I know this is brief, trying to get this updated but each day is so busy. For now we are happily enjoying our new little bundle of joy. Welcome to earth baby Jasmine!!!

6 comments:

Olivia McCord said...

Congratulations Jenn! Love her name. You look amazing after just giving birth! Good luck with 4 little ones...I'm in the same boat over here in Utah.

Jessica said...

Jenn!!! She's GORGEOUS!!! Makes me want to have another baby...ha ha. I'm still waiting til I can endure more than my 3 munchkins right now. haha
So excited you have another girl too!!! And I love her name :) So proud of you. Your new midwife looks like a wonderful person and I'm so happy all went well for you! Hooray!!!

Nau Ohana said...

OMG Jen, she is beautiful. Congratulations! Thanks for posting pics. We've all been waiting to see your beautiful new addition. Get lots of rest and if you need anything.....let us know.

Lindsey said...

Wow! I'm so happy for you. Way to go Jenn!

Meilani said...

Congratulations! You are so blessed. Welcome to life with four! It is BUSY. You are going to do so much better than me at it. :) You are a great mom. Enjoy that tiny baby.

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

I somehow missed this post last month. Congratulations!! 2 girls and 2 boys now. I love the name Jasmine, and she looks so precious! Hope all is going well.