Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


I had a great Mother's day, thanks to an awesome husband :) Zui let me sleep in while he cooked a gourmet breakfast: waffles with sauteed cinnamon apples and fresh whipped cream--yum! He surprised me with beautiful flowers, a new pots and pans set, and a homemade card.
My favorite of all was the homemade card. I was stunned he would take the time to make me something out of my own stamps and paper! In fact, at first when I saw the card I thought he bought it, then I thought wait a sec, those are MY stamps, he must have gotten my friend Teressa to make it for him! And then when I finally realized that HE actually made it, I started crying and couldn't stop...

He had the kids help and "write" me a message (that he transcribed). So funny to read their little stories.
I love my new pots and pans set! We have really been needing one, so it was a great gift.

Zeya loves being a ham for the camera.

That night we went to a Kim ohana party. Zui made my favorite: strawberry pie, it was delicious.
But the best gift of all is happy kids :) and a great husband!

No comments: