Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mom and Dad's Visit


My mom and dad came to visit for a week after Jasmine was born. It was soo incredibly helpful. In addition to cooking, cleaning, and taking care of me, they took the kids out for a different adventure everyday. Here is a sample of some of the things they did:
Beach! Ko'olina is a great place for the kids to get in the water.

I love these pictures. My mom took these pics and said Anjuli would crawl on her elbows and knees back to them so she wouldn't get her hands and feet dirty. Too funny!Chuck E Cheese! Always a favorite.

Bungie the Clown. Nice free entertainment in Miliani Town Center.

Menchies! I'm sure my kids loved being so spoiled :)


Shopping at Waikele Outlets. They even got to ride the Yellow Bus (the trolley was out of service).
The boys loved riding the bus. Mom said Zion had to sit in every single seat. Good thing they weren't busy that day!
Leonard's Malasadas--yum.


Fun at the park.


Feeding the ducks at Moanalua Gardens.
This is the famous Hitachi tree.
McDonald's
Gotta love the free playground outside.

Phew! All these activities left the kids wiped out each day.
I was just telling my mom that I take less pictures with each new kid. I'm glad she took a lot of great photos while they were here.

Anjuli loves being a big sister and is always asking to hold the baby.


You can kind of see Jasmine's dimples in this photo. She is really a sweet baby.
The night before they left we had a picnic at Ali'i's in Haleiwa.
Jasmine's first beach day :)
It was fun to be able to go out with them. I still can't believe they sacrificed a whole week to serve me and my family.
Thank you so much, Mom and Dad! It means the world to us.

2 comments:

Olivia McCord said...

Your parents are amazing! I'm glad you have such a support system in your life (of course, it would be nice if they lived closer to you!) Good luck juggling 4 kiddos. For me, it all came together when Port was about 2 months old. By then the other kids had adjusted, I was sleeping, etc. Hang in there!

Jessica said...

Your parents are so awesome. They did SO much with the kids too. I loved that picture of Anjuli on her knees and elbows. ha ha ha!! So funny!!! Jasmine is beautiful and you look so amazing for having a baby just 2 weeks ago!!!! I was like there's no way she looks like she had a baby!!! :) Hawaii looks amazing and warm with no snow. Lucky girl. :)