Friday, July 17, 2009

The Latest

Here's the latest with our kids: Anjuli found my stethoscope and started listening to everyone's heartbeat. When she checked my heartbeat she lifted up my shirt, put it on and said, "Oh, beautiful." I never knew I had a beautiful heartbeat!
Anjuli and Zion love playing in this baby swing. They are always sitting on top of eachother in it :)

Happy 4th of July!
Anjuli got into my mascara, can you tell ?!

I snapped this shot while the two kids were watching a movie. I love Zion's shirt "born to break hearts."

I found Anjuli "taking a nap" outside here on the picnic table...
Anjuli got a doll house from a friend which she absolutely loves! Zion thinks it is great fun, too :)
Here's Anjuli helping Daddy make pizza. She discovered she really likes flour!

3 comments:

Jason & Rebecca Jones Family said...

I love them all! I can not wait to see them, you too but mostly them.j/k
What are they both into right now? I intend to bring bribes.

Just Charming said...

Looks like they've been having loads of fun!

We should get together again. Aiden really likes playing with Anjuli.

Oh yeah, I just met Tosh and his mom at the gym. Tosh is a little cutie.

Olivia McCord said...

Both of your kids are SO beautiful!