Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sea Life Park

Friday we went to Sea Life Park with our playgroup Pulama I Na Keiki. We had a great time!
The shows, of course, were the highlight. It is so amazing what they can get the dolphins to do!

The sea lion show was pretty cute, too. Here the trainer is doing a duet ballet.
Zui is so great with the kids. Zion is finally saying "Dada" (but not Mama)
The kids favorite part was the playground! go figure, right?!

My mini Michael Jordan :)
Anjuli still loves to swing on everything.
I tried so hard to get them looking at the same time...never happened.





2 comments:

Tane and Angela said...

I swear! Everytime i read your blogs about Anjuli and what she does, it just reminds me of what Ava does...one day we have to get the kids together. =) I need your number..you have facebook?

Jessica said...

I can't believe you had such an awesome trip! I'm jealous! And your kids are so dang cute. They do the cutest things.