Sunday, February 21, 2010

Beach Day

Saturday afternoon we went to Ko'olina to get some sun and have some fighting-free entertainment for the kids. I love the beach. There's enough of it they don't have to share :)
Zui and ZyZy digging the classic wade pool.

The sun made Zeya real drowsy--he was knocked out most of the time.

Anjuli LOVES her floaties. She feels very confident in the water and loves to swim "all by herself."



Mother of 3! I like to see pictures of myself with the kids because honestly, it is still hard for me to believe that I have three children. Where did the time go? Does that make me old? Never mind the growing wrinkles around my eyes...

3 comments:

Olivia McCord said...

I am getting white hair. A lot of it. I guess 3 kids do that to you.

Wether has 1 dimple on the same side as Zeya. So cute!

Jessica said...

You don't have wrinkles around your eyes! NEVER. I want to go to the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky you guys. Someday we'll come and visit you in Hawaii. That would be SO MUCH FUN!!!

Meilani said...

No it doesn't make you old! I was just thinking about you today. Guess why? I was making chicken soup for my family. Do you remember bringing me chicken soup? You are the best. I have many memories of you serving me and my family. These beach pictures are killing me. I'd better get off your blog quick. =)Love ya!