Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Happy 4 years to us! For our anniversary this year I wanted to bike the North Shore. It's something we did a few times when we were dating.

Zui had fun feeding the chickens some cornbread. Anjuli would have loved to see that.
We stopped at every beach we passed: Three tables, Shark's Cove, Leftovers, Pipeline, Rocky's, Keiki's, and Sunset.

It was so great to be able to bike ride again. The North Shore is so much easier to access on bike than by car. The trail along the North Shore is real pretty, too.


I married the best man. Zui has been such the perfect husband for me. I'm so grateful he is so kind and caring, understanding and patient. We have the most fun together :) Thank you Babes, for another great year!


Looking forward to many more that come...

2 comments:

Darth Mama said...

Happy 4th! You guys are a great couple, and you are a wonderful friend. That trail looks like fun, I will have to try it. I know the two of you will have many fun and exciting years ahead of you. The fun has only begun!

Jessica said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years!! I love how time flies in marriage when you're married to someone so wonderful!! It can't get any better than that. Congratulations!!