Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pizza Fun

I came home today to the sweet smell of pizza... Just look at what Zui and the kids have been up to!
I'm sure the kids had a great time helping Daddy.

Zui worked for a few different pizza companies over the years, so he's really got this pizza making thing down.


Like a pro!

What a good helper :)


Don't worry, their hands are clean... (haha) Oh well, the oven should kill all the germs.

Taste testers--must've got it from Mommy

Finished product: 1/2 BBQ Chicken, 1/2 cheese

Nothing like tasting the work of your own hands :)
I call Zui "Superdad" because, well, he is! So glad I married a good man...

2 comments:

Dave and Elizabeth said...

Awesome! Dave makes our homemade pizza too...we may need to come for a visit so Zui can teach him how to throw the crust! :) Looks yummy!

deseret said...

I would have to agree. Zui is such a great dad. Wow, a pizza done by dad started all on his own...very impressive. What a nice surprise for you. I love the pictures of him throwing it in the air. He'll have to come over to our house and show us how he does it. That would be neat. Looks like it tasted yummy:)