Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day of Fun

Last Saturday was quite the day! It started off with a trip to Mililani so Zui could work and I could go to Walmart. But when we got there Zui surprised me when he popped open the trunk and got out our double jogger and rollerblades. He said the shopping could wait, we were going strollerblading! So Zui took Anjuli and Zion in the double, and I had Izaiah in the single stroller. It was so much fun! We strollerbladed down a few streets and ended up at a park for the kids to play at. I love spontaneity! Then after the kids naps we headed to the pool. Anjuli really wanted to go even though it was kind of overcast outside.
Zion loves being thrown in the air :) And Daddy loves to do it.
Pure joy
Best Daddy

My little Anjuli is growing up so fast! She loves her floaties. She can go all the way down to the deep end and up the stairs all by herself. Then she runs back to the shallow end and does it all over again.

For some reason, and I'm not quite sure why, I see myself in this picture of Anjuli. Maybe it reminds me of a childhood picture of myself. I'll have to ask Mom...

For dinner we splurged and ate at McDonald's for $6. It was worth it! The kids had too much fun playing on the jungle gym there. Zion finally had a climbing challenge--the stairs to get up to the top of the slides were pretty high. It would take him a while to get to each new level. When he finally would after each one he would say, "Yay! I did it!" He was so proud of himself.

So we would have only spent $5 but in order to pull them away from the jungle gym we had to bribe them with icecream--hence the hot fudge sundae we ended with. Still, dinner and a show for a family of 5 all for $6 is pretty cheap! We'll have to do this again. I love having the kids entertained and happy :)

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Hi Jenn, In my mind I can see a picture of you jumping into the pool at Tolovanna Inn. Look in your baby book or scrapbooks. I'll bet it's in there. Your kids are so cute! Just like their parents!

Darth Mama said...

Fun!