Monday, July 26, 2010

Ali'i's

Last week we went to Ali'i's beach for some fun in the sun and potluck dinner with the Kim ohana. The kids had plenty of room to roam and explore. I love the beach, it gives them endless hours of entertainment.
I just thought this was too funny. Out of convenience we were trying to teach Zion how to 'water some plants' but he just won't do it!
All the cousins! Anjuli especially was so excited to have her Maui cousins in town: Daisy, Mahonri, Gideon and Teancum.
I couldn't get this picture to turn...anyways, Anjuli doing 'sand' angels :)
Zeya playing with his cuzzies.
We walked out on the pier and saw this honu--cool!
Not the best family pic...
I never tire of the sunsets in Hawaii...

3 comments:

Olivia McCord said...

beautiful pics...beautiful fam...

Jessica said...

GORGEOUS. Must be just beautiful every where you look. And I laughed at the picture of Zion with Zui...he he he. SO CUTE!

Corina said...

Love the pic of Zyzy in the bushes. Reminds me of when Daniel was barely potty-trained and we went camping. We had to bring his Elmo training potty with us because he wouldn't pee in the woods! Silly boys!