Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Little Princess

Anjuli loves princesses. She is constantly dressing up into her princess outfits, even if they are 3 sizes too big. Everyday she tells me, "Mommy, did you know I am a princess??" She is always asking Zion to go to the ball with her, grabbing his hands, and saying, "Zion, come dance with me!"

Whenever we sing our nightly primary song, she always dances along. Sometimes ballet, sometimes hula, and yes, she knows the difference :)


Here she is with her cousin Teancum. It looks like she convinced him to go the ball with her :)


Zion, on the other hand, is my blueberry boy.
He's finding new places for lots of things...
Anjuli also loves pretending she's pregnant!
I can't wait to show her these pictures when she really is!

2 comments:

Olivia McCord said...

What a doll! Those pics make me want to have a girl.

Lindsey said...

Thanks for calling! Sorry I missed you! I am so excited for you and your house. It looks like it has been a lot of fun. We are still unpacking....Whew. Its a chore.

Your family looks great!