Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

It's been a while since we took a family picture, so we decided to try today...geez it's hard with kids!
Here's the best we could get...
And if you're wondering who that baldy is... Zion said goodbye to his hair last night. He hates haircuts and was crying and thrashing all about yelling, "Mommy do it! Mommy do it!" So in a moment of exasperation I said, "okay, Mommy do it." I picked up the clippers, figuring Zui had it on the longest setting to start, and zipped right up to the top. When Zui got out of the bathroom he said, "Where'd that hair come from?!" I said, "I cut it, Zion wanted me to do it." He said, "But not with 1/8 inch!"
So there you have it. Mommy did an oops, which results in Zion looking like a buddhist monk for the next 3 weeks. Oh well, at least it's not permanent :)

5 comments:

Britters and Parx said...

you look so pretty!! So my little brother just got a job at a retirement home. =) It has brought me back to my Creekside days. =)

Just Charming said...

Just lovely, Jenn!

At least Zion will feel comfortable in this heat! The buz cut is the style these days isn't it ;)

Darth Mama said...

it's cute, Koa likes his hair short like that. It took me a while to get used to it.

Jessica said...

He he! I love Zion's hair! We did the same thing to Jack a week ago but we thought we'd try out the #1...oops. ha ha. Oh well, at least it's good for summer and hair grows back. At least our boys look good with any length of hair too. :) And I love your family picture. You look gorgeous Jenn. And of course your stinkin' beautiful family look amazing too!!!

Lindsey said...

I am excited for you and your house. I bet it is awesome! I am even excited for all of your projects. (Just because I kind of like projects:)

I like the updated picture too. Same location, different outfits...and growing up!